WARNING: These are addictive…
Only 4 simples ingredients…
Exceedingly easy to make…
What’s not to love?!
Here’s the recipe!
- 2 cups pecans
- 20 medjool dates, pitted
- 3 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup golden flaxseed meal
- Place pecans in food processor. Blend until pecan meal forms. It should be crumbly. If you process it too long, you will create pecan butter, which makes the balls very oily.
- Add medjool dates and 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice to food processor. Pulse blend until a dough forms. You want to be able to stick it together and roll it into balls.
- Empty dough onto cutting board or other flat clean surface. Form dough into a mass. Break apart pieces, and form balls.
- Place flaxseed meal and 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice into glass pyrex container or other storage container. Stir until combined. Add 6 balls at a time, and roll to coat balls in the flax-spice mixture.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Enjoy!
Vata – This recipe is IDEAL for you. Everything about it works. Just don’t eat them ice cold from the refrigerator.
Pitta – Pecans may be too oily for you. See how you do. Pumpkin pie spice is warming so be mindful of that if pitta is aggravated. Dates and flaxseed are good choices for you. Enjoy these cool from the fridge.
Kapha – These will likely increase kapha so exercise moderation or avoid if you are trying to reduce kapha.
Don’t know your dosha?
Go here! It’s 100% free!
FREE or by donation SWEET recipe e-book: Raw Food Ayurveda: Volume 1
Raw Food Ayurveda: Volume 1 is available in paperback here.
Check out my SAVORY recipe e-book, Raw Food Ayurveda: Volume 2 here.
Do you want ongoing support in achieving your health goals?
Check out the coaching that I offer here.
Usui/Holy Fire Reiki Healing Sessions
Email me: email@example.com
I chef retreats too!
Email me firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a raw vegan chef for your retreat!