I am obsessed with this recipe.
It’s so tasty, fresh, and healthy…
Great for weight loss, clear skin, and abundant energy!
And, it’s not another boring salad recipe.
You gotta try it!
It hits all my nutrition goals and targets, featuring:
A brazil nut for selenium…
Flax and chia for Omega-3s…
Golden Sushi Paste
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp ground chia and flax
- 1 brazil nut
- 3 medjool dates
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/4 cup water
Blend until smooth and creamy. It should be thick like a paste, so only add as much water as you need to blend until smooth.
- 6 sheets nori
- 1 heart romaine, leaves removed
- 1 cup purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- english cucumber, sliced into long strips
- red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sprouts of choice (I love radish, clover, and broccoli sprouts)
- 1 bunch green onions, roots removed and separated into long strips
- Use bamboo or wax paper. Place 1 sheet nori down. Apply a thin layer of golden sushi paste.
- Place 2 romaine leaves in opposite directions. Add a sprinkle of cabbage, 2 spears of cucumber, 2 pieces of each bell pepper, 1-2 pieces of green onion, and the sprouts. Carefully roll, being sure that the far end of the nori sheet has enough paste so that the roll sticks together.
- I like to roll several, and then cut them with a very sharp knife, so that they have more time to seal together.
- Place finished rolls on plates or platters.
HOT TIP: Any leftover golden sushi paste can be thinned out with water, and used as a dipping sauce or pretty golden drizzle over the rolls.
Simple Dipping Sauce
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tsp raw coconut vinegar
- 1/4 tsp wasabi powder
- NOTE: If you’re not doing salt, use a sesame ginger infused balsamic vinegar or thin out your leftover golden sushi paste with water.
Place ingredients in small dipping bowl, and stir together.
Please enjoy this recipe and let me know in the comments how it goes!
Are you serious about improving your health?
Do you want ongoing support in achieving your health goals?