Lately, I have been loving wraps! I tend to go through phases like this. Eating salad in creative ways helps ensure that I am eating plenty of fresh raw veggies each and every day AND that I am feeling satisfied.
My latest recipe is very easy to put together, and only requires a handful of ingredients that I keep on hand. I have linked to amazon.com for products that may be less accessible in small towns (e.g. Monroe-West Monroe area). I like to buy these in bulk to be economical and environmentally conscious. I am in no way affiliated with these products; I simply enjoy them. They are staples that take healthy recipes to the next level, which is where I wanna be all the time!
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes (I used tomatoes I had dehydrated myself)
- 1 cucumber
- 3 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (or other acid like, vinegar or olive brine)
- filtered water
- 3-4 cups salad greens
- 1 cucumber, spiralized
- 1-2 tbsp olives, chopped
- 1-2 tbsp daily green boost
- sheets of nori
- For the dressing and dipping sauce, blend sundried tomatoes with cucumber, tahini, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, and water to adjust consistency.
- In a separate bowl, toss generous portion of salad greens with dressing (reserving some for dipping), cucumber noodles, chopped olives and daily green boost.
- Wrap dressed greens in nori or leaves of choice and dip in sauce 🙂 Pretend you are staring out at the Mediterranean Sea, ahhhhh!!