The greens within the greens! You can keep it relatively lowfat, or f*** it, and add all the tahini you want. Up to you and your body!
- 1 box spring mix (about 4 cups)
- 1 corn off the cob
- 1 cup cucumber pulp or cucumber through blank juicer cartridge (if using Omega) or just plain ole small diced cucumber
- hot pepper, to taste
- In a mason jar or separate bowl, combine juice of ½ lemon, ¼ cup cucumber juice (pressed from the pulp works), and 2 tbsp tahini.
- If you use a high quality tahini, you won’t even need salt.
- If you are a salt addict, add salt to taste. No judgment here.
- Add dressing to filling and massage to combine.
- Stuff filling into romaine leaves. Reinforce with nori wraps if desired.
- Wanna get crazy? Drizzle extra dressing and/or tahini on the wraps. Enjoy!